Snowmobiles by their very design are quirky and incredibly interesting vehicles, which is likely why futuristic designers are gravitated towards our beloved machines when penning up new and unusual vehicles for their portfolios. In the case of SnoPed designer Joey Ruiter, he went one step further and actually built his dreamy concept using parts from the infamous Chrysler SnoRunner, a 90cc two-stroke motor and wrapped the entire thing in an aluminum shell complete with vertical LED lighting front and rear. If you’re wanting to get your Mad Max on and recreate some sort of post-apocalyptic movie scene we’d say Joey nailed it. On the other hand the design does look like it could wreck havoc with the family jewels. Ride accordingly kids.
More Whacky Ideas – The SnoPed Crams Chrysler SnoRunner Track Under Aluminum Shell0
- LOGAN CHRISTIAN Pro Racer #43 IS OUT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON
- TEAM LAVALLEE: PALLIN & LIEDERS TOP THE PODIUM AND BESTER TAKES 2ND IN SIOUX FALLS SNOCROSS
- BRP BRINGS LYNX TO NORTH AMERICA
- FUN RUN & COOKOUT REPLACES POSTPONED SHOF RIDE WITH CHAMPS
- CHRISTIAN BROTHERS RACING HEALTHY AND DETERMINED AFTER DEADWOOD #43 Pro Logan Christian and #44 Pro Lite Anson Scheele Look Forward to Home Track in Fargo