Imagine my surprise when I recently ran across this sweet drift buster on Craigslist. Not only has this person freed this poor XCF of it’s wheezy fan-cooled engine, they’ve stuck a 600 twin in it with a new crank. There’s also a host of other new goodies like various bearings, a gas station pavement-shredding 1.75-inch track and, saving the best for last, a Sno-Stuff can. The seller even plays it cool, letting the photos do the talking showing what looks to be a 10-inch bar riser. Take my money now.
- LOGAN CHRISTIAN Pro Racer #43 IS OUT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON
- TEAM LAVALLEE: PALLIN & LIEDERS TOP THE PODIUM AND BESTER TAKES 2ND IN SIOUX FALLS SNOCROSS
- BRP BRINGS LYNX TO NORTH AMERICA
- FUN RUN & COOKOUT REPLACES POSTPONED SHOF RIDE WITH CHAMPS
- CHRISTIAN BROTHERS RACING HEALTHY AND DETERMINED AFTER DEADWOOD #43 Pro Logan Christian and #44 Pro Lite Anson Scheele Look Forward to Home Track in Fargo