Once in a great while we stumble across something on Craigslist that goes way beyond the typical super-tall bar riser/braaap can level and takes us into another dimension. While there are “probably design flaws” in this custom snow machine thingy, we can only imagine what this builder would have been capable of if they had had a “full machine shop” at their disposal. Excellent use of a Polaris Cutlass chassis and some old motorcycle forks. Truly a work of art.
- TEAM LAVALLEE: PALLIN & LIEDERS TOP THE PODIUM AND BESTER TAKES 2ND IN SIOUX FALLS SNOCROSS
- BRP BRINGS LYNX TO NORTH AMERICA
- FUN RUN & COOKOUT REPLACES POSTPONED SHOF RIDE WITH CHAMPS
- CHRISTIAN BROTHERS RACING HEALTHY AND DETERMINED AFTER DEADWOOD #43 Pro Logan Christian and #44 Pro Lite Anson Scheele Look Forward to Home Track in Fargo
- Arctic Alert: Team Arctic Headlines at Fargo Snocross and Idaho Hillclimb Opener